3 October 2022
2 PM - 5 PM (Mexico City Time)
4 PM - 7 PM (Brasília Time)
How to participate
Some of the participating institutions
|Time 14-17 Mexico||Topic||Participants|
|14:05||Welcome Opening by SRT||SRT|
|14:10||¿Cómo buscar una beca para estudiar en Europa?||Spain Counselor|
|14:25||¿Por qué elegir Francia como destino de estudios?||Campus France|
|14:35||DAAD, Servicio Alemán de Intercambio Académico||DAAD|
|14:45||Are you a student-athlete? Discover our sports programs at CIS University, your American University in Madrid.||CIS University|
|14:55||Why studying in Canada||The University of Alberta|
|14:55||Applying to a Canadian University||Carleton University|
|15:05||Studying in Australia's Gold Coast||Griffith University|
|15:15||Studying Liberal Arts in Kyoto, Japan||The Institute for the Liberal Arts, Doshisha University|
|15:25||Why Paris is the top destination for Art and Design students||Autograf Design School|
|15:35||Obtain a Top Ranked UK Degree in Leipzig, Germany||Lancaster University Leipzig|
|15:45||Why choose Spain for your Business and Marketing Degree||ESIC
|15:45||Take the Leap and Study Business in Europe||TBS Education|
|15:55||Why a business degree in France?||ESSEC Business School|
|16:10||Why you should Consider Belgium for your University studies||Thomas More University of Applied Sciences|
|16:20||Why choose the UK||UWE Bristol
|16:20||Application and Admissions Process||Buckinghamshire New University|
|16:35||Applying to Study in Italy - what you should know||Bocconi University|
Submit Your Marketing Materials Here
Once you submit the materials, we will review them. After the review, you will receive a link to access the event's platform - Hopin.
Do not forget to confirm your account by clicking on the magic link in your email.
The Virtual Fair will be open on October 3 form 2:00 – 5:00 Mexico City Time. Once we are LIVE, you will be able to enter the Hopin platform.
Yes. But we highly recommend using a laptop/PC. You should enter the platform with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers. Keep in mind that the browser has to be updated with the latest version.
- When it’s time for your presentation, head to the backstage with the link provided to you by SRT Fairs.
- Click Ask to Share Audio and Video at the center of the Backstage screen.
- You’ll need to give browser permissions to use your camera and mic.
- SRT’s team will receive your request to participate and once approved, you will appear on the Backstage screen with video and audio on.
- Please do not share the Backstage link with external visitors. Only presenters should enter the Backstage.
- Note! There’s a small delay between stages: the main stage will be 10-15 seconds behind the backstage.
Yes. You will receive the sessions recordings the week after the Virtual Fair.
In case you have a technical difficulty or a specific tab of the event is not working, refresh your browser. You refresh your browser and delete your cache by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + R (CMD + SHIFT + R). If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. You can also find us at SRT Help Desk on Hopin.
- The Stage is what attendees see, the Backstage is how speakers present.
- The live indicator on the top left corner of the screen will tell you that your Backstage is Live and the attendees are now watching you on the Stage.
- Up to five Speakers are allowed on the screen at the Backstage.
- Only one person can share his screen per time. With one person using the screen share option, the screen share icon will be greyed out for the other presenters/speakers.
Тips to attend the event
- When the event is live, you can start exploring. The active tabs are marked with a red button.
- You may take part in public and individual chats, or polls.
- To connect with people individually, just click the People tab and choose the person you’d like to meet. All meetings can be found at My Agenda tab. You can invite them to a video call, schedule a meeting or send them a message.
- You have moderator and speaker permissions once you complete your registration. When you are at your booth and you are presenting you can invite attendees with camera and mic on. To invite use the Moderation panel. It is located at the left bottom of the booth. Click on the person you want to invite. The attendee will appear on screen only if he/she has accepted your invitation.
- If you want to edit your booth, please don’t delete the Website field, because it is the download link for the button of your brochure.
- Moderators can toggle (switch) the Fallback provider ON or OFF any time. Toggling the Fallback provider ON switches the stream from a live video session to a prerecorded video.
- When your time to present on the Stage is approaching, you need to click on the link for the backstages. The link for the backstages are provided by SRT’s team and Backstage 1 and Backstage 2 are the control panels for the sessions on Stage 1 and Stage 2. You can test your mic and camera, share your presentation and then the moderator of the stage will click on the Broadcast button allowing the viewers to watch at the current stage.
- In case you have a technical difficulty or a specific tab of the event is not working, refresh your browser. You refresh your browser and delete your cache by pressing CTRL + F5 or CMD+F5.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. You can find us in SRT Help Desk. Enjoy your SRT Virtual Fairs and see you there!